This episode we are honored to have Dr. David Alleman is our guest. He is a founder of biomimetic dentistry with over 42 years of experience in dentistry. Dr. Alleman has spent over eleven years pioneering the development of noninvasive dental procedures which conserve teeth. He has condensed over 1,400 research articles into his educational program which teaches techniques and alternatives to full coverage crowns. Dr. Alleman has been using biomimetic procedures in his practice for more than 20 years.
On This Episode We Discuss….
- Biomimetic techniques alternative to full coverage crowns
- Foundation of the technique
- Key founders of biomimetic dentistry
- Importance of the technique
- Dental school’s biomimetic curriculum
- Dr. Alleman’s Biomimetic Mastership course
- Resources for dentists
If you want to learn more about biomimetic dentistry, then check out our previous episodes with Dr. Marty Jablow, Dr. Matt Nejad, and Dr. Daniel Ward. Learn more from Dr
Join us for our next episode on August 1st. Look forward to new episodes on the first of every month, as we learn and discover the latest advances in dentistry.