Dr. Daniel Ward joins our host Kira Dineen on this episode to discuss minimally invasive dentistry.
He was an Assistant Clinical Professor at The Ohio State University for 13 years and has been in private practice in Columbus, Ohio for 40 years. Dr. Ward has published various articles in journals and is a fellow in many organizations. He has lectured at dental programs and conferences worldwide including countries like India, Poland, Korea, Austria, and Hungary. An innovative pioneer, Dr. Ward developed a computerized method of smile design called the RED Proportion.
On This Episode We Discuss…
- Definition of Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- History Behind Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- Minimally Invasive Dentistry Compared to Standard Practices
- Methods and Tools to Achieve Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- Procedures to use Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- Warmed Composite Aiding Minimally Invasive Dentistry
- Advantages for Dentists, Practices and Patients
- Future of Minimally Invasive Dentistry
Learn more from Dr. Daniel Ward by visiting his website and his page to download his handouts. Questions, comments or inquires about this episode or the podcast in general? Email us at email@example.com. Stay updated with the show on… Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Join us for our next episode on August 1st with key opinion leader Dr. Lori Trost. Look forward to new episodes on the first of every month, as we learn and discover the latest advances in dentistry.